VESTITEL BG JSC is a telecommunication company, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, that provides high quality connectivity services over the last 15 years across Bulgaria and the Balkans. We have built our own IoT network and software platform and we are planning to develop our own Smart Grid solution. We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, open minded and to enjoy challenges.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Participating in architecture decisions and implementation of Vestitel software platform for IoT solutions;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable new modules and fine-tune existing ones;
- Build server-side RESTful APIs;
- Design and develop modules for integration with customer's systems;
- Configure, query optimization and maintain large databases.
What kind of professional do we need:
- At least 2 years of professional experience with PHP;
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP) and Design Patterns;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Yii2, Zend);
- Experience in developing/using RESTful API;
- Experience in writing unit tests, really testable code, knowledge of TDD is a plus;
- Experience in working with MySQL, PostgreSQL (design, queries, optimization);
- Experience with GIT source control;
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, CentOS);
- Professional level of English.
- Experience with non-SQL databases;
- Knowledge of communication protocol MQTT;
- Experience with Docker;
- Knowledge of GOlang, Python.
What we offer:
- Excellent environment for responsible and ambitious individuals;
- Training according to the professional needs;
- Opportunity to work on company’s own projects – NO outsourcing projects;
- Friendly and nice working atmosphere;
- Open and casual communication within all levels in the company;
- Encouragement of professional development and initiatives.